It's time to take a look at the fixtures for the second week of Season Three for our Boxing Prediction League. We had a good opening week of the season, the fixtures for Week Two are even better than the ones for Week One.
We have five fights for you to predict, two are in the UK and the other three in the US.
Here is how the League Table looks after Week One.
1) Carl Froch Vs Yusaf Mack - Britain's best fighter, Carl Froch is scheduled to make the first defence of his IBF Title against former Light Heavyweight Title challenger, Yusaf Mack. Mack has fought his last ten fights at Light Heavyweight, so the question has to be asked ... "Can he make the Super Middleweight weight limit with draining himself?" That aside, he has the skills to cause Carl Froch problems.
2) Tony Bellew Vs Roberto Bolonti - This fight is being fought between two, top ten ranked Light Heavyweights, with the winner aiming to get a shot at WBC champion, Chad Dawson. Bolonti has only lost one fight so far in his career, and that was six years ago, he has a Sixty % Knock-Out ratio, so Tony Bellew needs to be on his A game for this.
3) Adrien Broner Vs Antonio DeMarco - Perhaps the most talked about fight on the fixtures list, Adrien Broner will make his debut in the Lightweight division, he faces reigning and defending champion, Antonio DeMarco. DeMarco has beat skilled boxers before, and he will be full of confidence after his first round blow-out of John Molina. Broner is undefeated and hasn't put a foot wrong inside the ring so far.
4) Seth Mitchell Vs Jonathan Banks - This fight is on the under-card of the Broner/DeMarco card. Exciting Heavyweight prospect, Seth Mitchell will take on the toughest challenge of his career so far, he takes on Jonathan Banks who just recently worked the corner of Wladimir Klitschko for his fight against Mariusz Wach.
5) Brian Viloria Vs Hernan Marquez - Last but by no means least, WBO Flyweight champion, Brian Viloria will defend his title against former Flyweight world champion, Hernan Marquez. The WBA Super World Flyweight Title is also on the line. Both men haven't been beaten since 2010, and both have Knock-Out power. Enjoy this one while it lasts.
Here is a video of Brian Viloria's most recent fight against Omar Nino Romero courtesy of awingescudero:
1) Froch KO
2) Bolonti Decision
3) Broner/DeMarco DRAW
4) Mitchell Decision
5) Viloria KO
To enter the League, leave a comment with your picks below. Thanks for taking part and good luck!!
Don't miss out on the chance to win this season's prize, a poster of your favourite fighter!!